The Beach Boys
Welcome to Jukebox Jury, our new music debate show where experts face off and a jury of fans decides the winner. THE CASE: After 50 years on the stage, should classic rockers consider hanging it […]
The theme of this year’s nominations could be taken in a number of ways, but when you look at the contenders up for all-powerful Album of the Year category, one thing is certain: it’s the year of the underdogs and the newcomers.
Brian Wilson tips us off about what’s to come, if he has his way: Another new Beach Boys album that “gets the rock’n’roll going,” more tour dates, no more Grammy hullabaloo, and possibly even a Frank Sinatra tribute album.
Who says WAVE listeners aren’t into The Beach Boys? We don’t play them on the air, but you can find them on our sister station K-EARTH 101. However after The Beach Boys 50th Anniversary Hollywood […]
[photogallerylink id=61225 align=right] I was fortunate enough to attend the Al Jardine concert at The Roxy. Al was (and still is) one of the original Beach Boys.
[photogallerylink id=53953 align=right] Authors Jeff March and Marti Smiley Childs explore the lives of 26 pop artists who hit the the top of American charts from the late 1950′s thru the 1960′s. This book quite […]
One of Southern California’s many great contributions to pop music was [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]The Beach Boys[/lastfm]. Brian, Carl & Dennis Wilson started the band in their garage with cousin Mike Love and good friend Al Jardine […]
It’s been nearly 40 years since the passing of the man [lastfm]Eric Clapton[/lastfm] called “the best rock guitarist ever”. Finally the sequel to Jimi’s 1968 “Electric Ladyland” album has been released. “Valleys of Neptune ” […]
- Highlights From The 2013... The Out Of Control Fashion Of... Steve Harvey Receives Star On... The Most Outrageous Looks...
- Stars Don Stylish Hats To... 4th Annual TCM Classic Film... Stars Shine At 2013 White... The 20th Annual Santa Clarita...
- Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame... L.A. Dodgers Celebrate... Quincy Jones' Star-Studded... Remembering Roger Ebert
- Brian Culbertson's Intimate... Shaq's #34 Lakers Jersey Hung... Warren Hill Sax Summit 2013 The Funk Brothers Honored...
- The WAVE is broadcasting live from @Disneyland until 7 pm for the park's 24 party! Tune in bit.ly/UMpyAu http://t.co/kZdAbJ7BrD 14 minutes ago
- Cleveland Hero Charles Ramsey Gets Free Burgers For Life - bit.ly/13NzVX4 2 hours ago