Categories: Shows

More Latest Photos

PICS: Chef Wolfgang Puck - Oscars Big Feast
2017 NAACP Image Awards
50th Anniversary Consumer Electronics Show
'New Edition Story' Premiere
An Adventure Awaits: An RV Getaway to Joshua Tree National Park (In a Thor Gemini 23TB)
Sun-Sational Fun in the Desert- A Hip New Palm Springs

1. Susan Dominguez says:

Talaya, I love Luther he sure was and will always be one of the Greats! Now he is an angel singing in heaven……

2. LIZA PAPAZIAN says:

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! super 2….
    Love you both….
    You are magical talents….

3. Josie Montes says:

Hi Talaya, just wanted to thank you so much for the really cute cupcake that you gave me.I will be sending you some chocolate with chocolate mousse cupcakes soon. It really was thoughtful of you. Thanks once again, Josie

1. Talaya Trigueros says:

Josie,
      You are very welcome!
      I saw it and it just seemed like the perfect gift…and the price was right!
      Talaya

4. d.iglesias says:

i need to know the name of a guitarist that is played on the wave his sounds likes omar or umar livietz cant get the correct name help

1. Sabrina Cognata // Managing Editor says:

ottmar liebert

5. luis says:

can you tell me what’s the website for the hair treatment that you have on radio…thanks……

1. TERESA RODRIGUEZ says:

Estoy feliz porque ahora te puedo escuchar en ciudad de mexico despuesde escucharte x mucho tiempo en los Angeles

6. richard spatafora says:

I THINK TALAYA IS THE BEST, I LVE HER VOICE

7. Olivia Bustamante says:

Talaya: You are truly a beautiful woman; best wishes.
    Your friend from Monterey Park.

8. Al Mendez says:

Talaya listening to the Wave this afternoon in San Antonio TX. They announced that today is your birthday, mine too. Hope you’re having a wonderful day with your loved ones.

9. Roberta says:

Talaya, today is your birthday! I am wishing you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope your day is filled with lots of LOVE, with familia and friends. Enjoy your day girl…and many many more. CHEERS!

10. Dave Doyle says:

Hey Talaya,
    Ive been listening to you since back in da day,,,,

Anyways ,I heard you had in interview with my favorite Saxophone player Gato Barbieri,,,do you have an archive ?His You Tube interview is pretty good but I dont speak Spanish too well to understand,,,

02,,, What is the Doc Powell hit they paly most of the time on The Wave .I thought it was “After Hour” .I’m I mistaken?

I’m a big fan,,,though I cheat and bonce over to KJAZ 88.1 from time to time

Please advise,,,

Un Abrazo Sincero,,,

Dave Doyle
    Monrovia,Calif

11. Paul Carrillo says:

Hello Talaya, I was listening to you yesterday, and you said that you used cruised central in Albuquerque. I used to cruise Central too! From W. Cenral at A & W’s to VIP’s. I went to Albuquerque High. ( AHS, Bulldogs ) 1969….