Latest GRAMMY News
- Beck Agrees with Kanye West: Beyoncé Should Have Won Album of the Year Kanye West was quick to say Beck didn't deserve to win Album of the Year last night at the GRAMMYs. But it turns out, Beck didn't think he did, either.
- Kanye West: Beck 'Should Have Given His Award to Beyonce' He also said the Kardashian's should own part of E!.
- How Ferguson Came to the GRAMMYs Pharrell, Beyonce, John Legend and Common got in on the protest.
- GRAMMY Red Carpet Trends: A Whole Lot of Black Because We're Sad This Year Seriously. Lots of black.
- Beyonce, Common, John Legend Bring Old and New Gospel to GRAMMY-Ending Performance The performance featured a classic gospel song, and one that's surely destined to be.
- Sam Smith Wins Song of the Year GRAMMY for 'Stay with Me' The singer, who took home the award for Best New Artist earlier in the evening, earned the distinction for Song of the Year for his song "Stay with Me"—the Darkchild version, that is.
- Rihanna, Paul McCartney and Kanye West Perform 'FourFiveSeconds' at the GRAMMYs The song was only released days ago, but Rihanna's collaboration with Kanye West and Paul McCartney got its first public performance on the 57th Annual GRAMMYs.
- Usher Pays Tribute to Stevie Wonder on the GRAMMYs with 'If It's Magic' In a few nights, the GRAMMYs will put on a huge all-star tribute to Stevie Wonder, but they started it off a bit early at the 57th Annual GRAMMYs with a performance by Usher.
- Pharrell Took 'Happy' at the GRAMMYs & Made It Weird Again? Yes again. But this time with classical pianist Lang Lang.
- Kanye West Performs 'Only One' on the GRAMMYS When Kanye West shows up at the GRAMMYs, everyone usually braces for a barrage of complaints. But this year, Kanye is set to perform two pretty sweet songs.