Ten Things You Have Better Odds Of Than Winning The Mega Millions
With the jackpot totaling up to a whopping $365 million, people all over the country have been stricken with Mega Millions fever! Even though the odds of you actually winning the jackpot is a slim 1 in 176 million, that isn’t stopping many hopeful lotto-players in buying their tickets for the Mega Millions.
But before you go out to buy your ticket, just remember you have better chances of marrying a millionaire than becoming one!
- Chances of getting a royal flush in poker with first 5 cards dealt — 1 in 655,750
- Chances of dating a super model — 1 in 189,200
- Odds of getting a hole in one in golf — 1 in 5,000
- Chances of being injured by fireworks —1 in 22,000
- Chances of marrying a millionaire — 1 in220
- Chances of winning a Hollywood Oscar award –1 in 12,200
- Chances of lightning striking you — 1 in 587,000
- Odds of bowling a 300 game — 1 in 11,500
- Chances of getting audited by the IRS — 1 in 175
- Odds of finding a pearl in an oyster — 1 in 12,000
So basically, you have a better chance of striking it rich by deep sea diving for pearls than actually winning the Mega Millions, but it doesn’t hurt to pick your numbers just in case!