The WAVE’s Most Played Songs

Each week we dazzle you with your favorite artists that we play here on The WAVE to help you relax & unwind.

1. [lastfm]Jessy J[/lastfm] – “Hot Sauce”
  2. [lastfm]Chris Isaak[/lastfm] – “Wicked Game”
  3. [lastfm]John Legend[/lastfm] – “Save Room”
  4. [lastfm]Luther Vandross[/lastfm] – “Dance With My Father”
  5. [lastfm]Wham![/lastfm] – “Careless Whisper”
  6. [lastfm]Corinne Bailey Rae[/lastfm] – “Put Your Records On”
  7. [lastfm]Bobby Caldwell[/lastfm] – “What You Won’t Do For Love”
  8. [lastfm]Hil St. Soul[/lastfm] – “For The Love Of You”
  9. [lastfm]OneRepublic[/lastfm] – “Apologize”
  10. [lastfm]Pussycat Dolls[/lastfm] – “Feelin’ Good”
  11. [lastfm]Sting[/lastfm] – “Sister Moon”
  12. [lastfm]Robin Thicke[/lastfm] – “Lost Without U”
  13. [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Babyface[/lastfm] – “When Can I See You”
  14. [lastfm]George Benson[/lastfm] – “This Masquerade”
  15. [lastfm]India.Arie[/lastfm] – “Video”
  16. [lastfm]Joe[/lastfm] – “I Wanna Know”
  17. [lastfm]Quincy Jones/lastfm] & [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]James Ingram[/lastfm] – “One Hundred Ways”
  18. [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Al B. Sure[/lastfm] – “Nite & Day”
  19. [lastfm]Gabe Dixon[/lastfm] featuring [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Even The Rain[/lastfm] – “Gabe Dixon”
  20. [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Al Green[/lastfm] – “You Ought To be With Me”
  21. [lastfm]Michael Jackson[/lastfm] – “Human Nature”
  22. [lastfm]Sade[/lastfm] – “The Sweetest Taboo”
  23. [lastfm]Boz Scaggs[/lastfm] – “Lowdown”
  24. [lastfm]Lisa Stansfield[/lastfm] – “All Around The World”
  25. [lastfm]Sting[/lastfm] – “If You Love Somebody Set Them Free”
  26. [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Toni Braxton[/lastfm] – “Un-Break My Heart”
  27. [lastfm]Eric Clapton[/lastfm] – “Tears In Heaven (Unplugged)”
  28. [lastfm]Natalie Cole[/lastfm] /  [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nat King Cole[/lastfm] – “When I Fall In Love”
  29. [lastfm]Go West[/lastfm] – “What You Won’t Do For Love”
  30. [lastfm]Michael Jackson[/lastfm] – “You Are Not Alone”
Comments

1. SUSY DE TONE says:

CAN YOU TELL ME AGAIN THE SINGER’S NAME FOR A SONG YOU PLAYED AROUND 5 IN THE AFTERNOON TODAY. THE HOSTESS SAID THE SONG’S NAME WAS “EYES FOR YOU” BY I COULDN’T UNDERESTAN WHO SING IT.
    THANKS!!!!!

1. Adam Bookbinder // Website Producer says:

The song is Daryl Hall’s “Eyes For You”

1. Robert Bella says:

No, It’s a new song and new band!! I’m also looking

2. jess campa says:

hi you guys play a song like almost everyday and i cannot find out the name or singer. its a girl and the chrous goes “baby its you baby its you baby its you” please let me know the title or artist.

1. Adam Bookbinder // Website Producer says:

The song is called “You Baby” and it’s by Liana Conway.

3. jess campa says:

whats the name of artist and song chorus goes “baby its you baby its you baby its you”
    please tell me

1. Adam Bookbinder // Website Producer says:

The song is “You Baby” by Liana Conway.

4. Geri Townsend says:

There is a beautiful instrumental song The Wave played but I haven’t heard it recently. I think it’s called “Jacqui” or “Dear Jacqui”. Who is it by?

1. Adam Bookbinder // Website Producer says:

Hi Geri, you’re correct, the song is entitled “Dear Jacqui” and it’s by Tim Heintz.

5. Robert Bella says:

I’m trying to find out sings that new song “Eyes For You”.. Anyone know out there??, I’ve been hearing it on The Wave!!

6. saggi23 says:

there was a feature earlier on the site which what was that song that played each hour, I wounder why I cant find it anymore?

1. Adam Bookbinder // Website Producer says:

You can find the button to our songs played on the top of the page by the image showing the song currently playing on the air. You can also always go to http://www.947thewave.com/playlist.

7. Teresa says:

The air time was Thursday, November 3, 2011 between 5:20 p.m and 6:00 p.m.🙂 Thank You

1. Adam Bookbinder // Website Producer says:

Hi Teresa,

The artist you’re referring to is Jesse Cook and the song you heard is “Bogota By Bus.”

8. Trent Williams says:

Who is the artist that does the instrumental for “Its a shame”, the singing parts are also done by an instrument (i believe it is a trumpet) as well. Thanks you.

1. Britt Bickel // Morning Show Editor says:

Hey Trent, the group you’re referring to might be The Funk Brothers, who did an instrumental version of this song with The Spinners. Hope that helps!

9. Cindy says:

I found it! It’s Saxofunk by Edmund Simental. It’s a really great song. Really funky!! I Love it!!