What’s In The Oscar Swag Bag This Year?
Chances are that if you’re reading this, you’re probably NOT going to the 83rd Annual Academy Awards ceremony this Sunday night. Well, every year the folks that do attend get a goodie bag full of some truly amazing swag. This year’s contents are worth a total of $75,000! Want to know what’s in the bag?
Here’s the list (and mind you, this is only a partial list) …
- Blu Cigs special edition electronic cigarettes (?!?)
- The Kim Kardashian Signature Watch Collection by The Brissmor Company
- a Virgin Galactic limited edition sub-orbital space craft scale model
- a $5,000 all-inclusive week-long fitness retreat
- a $12,000 Belize getaway at Cayo Espanto — a private island
- a $16,000 all-inclusive getaway to Huvafen Fushi luxury resort in the Maldives
- a new limited edition “gold” Motorola XOOM tablet (valued at $600)
- a plush toy version of Heidi, the cross-eyed German opossum, and Facebook phenomenon
Here’s a video showing off the Kim Kardashian Signature Watch Collection …
We want to know if you could any one of these items, which would it be? Which one could you definitely do without? Leave a comment!