Most Played Songs On The WAVE

Each week we dazzle you with your favorite artists that we play here on The WAVE to help you relax & unwind.

1. [lastfm]Kenny G[/lastfm] featuring [lastfm]Robin Thicke[/lastfm] – “Fall Again”
  2. [lastfm]Norah Jones[/lastfm] – “Chasing Pirates”
  3. [lastfm]Janet[/lastfm] – “Nothing”
  4. [lastfm]Gnarles Barkley[/lastfm] – “Crazy”
  5. [lastfm]Fergie[/lastfm] – “Big Girls Don’t Cry”
  6. [lastfm]Mary J. Blige[/lastfm] – “I Am”
  7. [lastfm]Usher[/lastfm] – “Making Love (Into The Night)”
  8. [lastfm]Leona Lewis[/lastfm] – “Better In Time”
  9. [lastfm]Sade[/lastfm] – “The Moon And The Sky”
  10. [lastfm]Spencer Day[/lastfm] – “Till You Come To Me”
  11. [lastfm]Sade[/lastfm] – “Baby Father”
  12. [lastfm]Jason Mraz[/lastfm] featuring [lastfm]Colbie Caillat[/lastfm] – “Lucky”
  13. [lastfm]Colbie Caillat[/lastfm] – “Bubbly”
  14. [lastfm]Michael Buble[/lastfm] – “Haven’t Met You Yet”
  15. [lastfm]Bill Withers[/lastfm] – “Ain’t No Sunshine”
  16. [lastfm]George Benson[/lastfm] – “Turn Your Love Around”
  17. [lastfm]Brian McKnight[/lastfm] – “Back At One”
  18. [lastfm]Simply Red[/lastfm] – “Sunrise”
  19. [lastfm]Paul Taylor[/lastfm] – “Pleasure Seeker”
  20. [lastfm]Babyface[/lastfm] – “When Can I See You”
  21. [lastfmBoyz II Men[/lastfm] – “Sara Smile”
  22. [lastfm]Brian Culbertson[/lastfm] featuring [lastfm]Earl Klugh[/lastfm] – “That’s Life”
  23. [lastfm]India.Arie[/lastfm] – “Video”
  24. [lastfm]Joe[/lastfm] – “I Wanna Know”
  25. [lastfm]John Legend[/lastfm] – “Save Room”
  26. [lastfm]John Mayer[/lastfm] – “Daughters”
  27. [lastfm]Michael McDonald[/lastfm] – “I Heard It Through The Grapevine”
  28. [lastfm]Doc Powell[/lastfm] – “We’ll Make It Last”
  29. [lastfm]Boz Scaggs[/lastfm] – “Lowdown”
  30. [lastfm]Bill Withers[/lastfm] – “Use Me”
Comments

1. Just Me says:

I am searching for a song that the Wave has played and it sounds like a catholic chant without any music, only words, Can someone pls. pt. me to it?

thanks.

1. M.A. says:

Return to Inocence by Enigma (perhaps)

2. otmor says:

looking for song title played thursday morn 830-9a female vocalist pop.. fallen in love…?? ray or faye last name …need help thanks

3. DirtyCache says:

Friday 27th of August (yesterday) @ 12:00-12:02 The Wave played a song with the chorus that goes something like “How does it feel? To know that I love you! (I’m lost without you, can’t help myself) I loved the song but they did not announce who the artist (male) was. Does anyone know who this is and what the title of the song is? Please help me, Thanks in advance!!!

1. Kayla says:

Lost Without You By Robin Thicke

4. Rose says:

I am searching for a song lyrics are: return to me, all the nasty things you’ve done, there it is return to me, the beat is hot like you would want to dance to. Can anyone help!!!

5. Michaelann says:

I would love for you to play: Dingie by Willie Bobo; Four Tops, MacArthur Park; Donny Hathway, any song;Celin Dion, any song, and Luther VanDross, anysong……Thaks

6. Patrice says:

Did you play a song, a new song by Jermaine Jackson? Gosh, if I’m right it’s heartmelting. What’s the title please?

7. Patrice says:

Also, how about Michael Jackson’s, (yes our darling Michael Joseph Jackson), “Fall Again”.

8. tom says:

who does the version of “in the air tonight” by phill collins you guys play?

9. melvin says:

I’m looking for a song, it says if i could give you the world if you would be my girl, i can do that. it goes something like that, so please help me find the correct name and who sings it, i hear it on your station all the time,but can’t never catch the name when it plays

10. Steve says:

Can anyone help me identfy a song? Slow/rythmic; I think from the 70s or 80s; solo female singer; lyrics incl: “My magic potion of love” and “I’ve just want to be me-e-ee” or I ‘ve just got to be free-ee-e”
    ? Thanks

1. Kimberly says:

I think we are trying to find the same song and I think the artist is Patrice Russian but I’m not sure…I can’t find the song.
      If you have any luck let me know…Thanks

2. Kimberly says:

The song your looking for is FREE by Deniece Williams…

1. Steve says:

THanks Kimberly! Love the song.

11. Uriah says:

i would love to hear beautiful by michael jackson! I tried looking for it but just couldn’t find it

12. Kimberly says:

I am searching for a song that the Wave has played and it sounds like Patrice Russian but I’m not sure…” And I want to be Free….Can you help me out? It’s driving me crazy and you play it quite a bit. It’s a cool song….Thanks

1. Steve says:

Kimberly: I checked Patrice Rushen’s songlist on iTunes but couldn’t find the song we’re talking about so it must be someone else singing it. It’s driving me crazy, too!

13. Kayla says:

I’m Trying To Find A Song That I hear Every Now And Again And It Sounds Like A Love Song, But Jazz At The Same Time. I Can Only Reemeber Parts Of The Lyrics But It Goes Something Like “I Want To Fall With You Again Life Before” Or Something Like That. I’m Pretty Sure It’s A Guy And I Heard It Last Night Around 11:05-11:07pm