Most Played Songs On The WAVE

Each week we dazzle you with your favorite artists that we play here on The WAVE!

Check out our current top songs!

1. [lastfm]Kenny G[/lastfm] featuring [lastfm]Robin Thicke[/lastfm] – “Fall Again”
  2. [lastfm]Michael Buble[/lastfm] – “Haven’t Met You Yet”
  3. [lastfm]Leona Lewis[/lastfm] – “Better In Time”
  4. [lastfm]Spencer Day[/lastfm] – “Till You Come To Me”
  5. [lastfm]Mary J. Blige[/lastfm] – “I Am”
  6. [lastfm]Gnarles Barkley[/lastfm] – “Crazy”
  7. [lastfm]Norah Jones[/lastfm] – “Chasing Pirates”
  8. [lastfm]Colbie Caillat[/lastfm] – “Bubbly”
  9. [lastfm]Sade[/lastfm] – “Baby Father”
  10. [lastfm]Fergie[/lastfm] – “Big Girls Don’t Cry”
  11. [lastfm]Jason Mraz[/lastfm] featuring [lastfm]Colbie Caillat[/lastfm] – “Lucky”
  12. [lastfm]Usher[/lastfm] – “Making Love (Into The Night)”
  13. [lastfm]Sade[/lastfm] – ” The Moon And The Sky”
  14. [lastfm]Janet Jackson[/lastfm] – “Nothing”
  15. [lastfm]Jackson 5[/lastfm] – “Never Can Say Goodbye”
  16. [lastfm]Van Morrison[/lastfm] – “Moondance”
  17. [lastfm]Steely Dan[/lastfm] – “Hey Nineteen”
  18. [lastfm]McFadden & Whitehead[/lastfm] – “Ain’t No Stoppin’ Us Now”
  19. [lastfm]Vanessa Williams[/lastfm] – “Save The Best For Last”
  20. [lastfm]Chicago[/lastfm] – “Just You ‘N’ Me”
  21. [lastfm]Jason Mraz[/lastfm] – “I’m Yours”
  22. [lastfm]Lionel Richie[/lastfm] – “Hello”
  23. [lastfm]Herb Albert[/lastfm] – “Rise”
  24. [lastfm]Color Me Badd[/lastfm] – “I Adore Mi Amor”
  25. [lastfm]Earth, Wind & Fire[/lastfm] – “That’s The Way Of The World”
  26. [lastfm]John Mayer[/lastfm] – “Daughters”
  27. [lastfm]Daniel Powter[/lastfm] – “Bad Day”
  28. [lastfm]Marc Antoine[/lastfm] – “Hi-Lo Split”
  29. [lastfm]Emotions[/lastfm] – “Best Of My Love”
  30. [lastfm]Marvin Gaye[/lastfm] – “What’s Going On”

1. Dolores Holguin says:

I listen to the WAVE 24/7, however the WAVE neglects
    to play more of Santana, Michael Jackson, Kenny G,
    Seal, Michael McDonald, Baby Face, Uscher, Smokey Robinson, Earth Wind & Fire.
    I hear alot of music that should be played on hip hop channels.
    Please make an effort to play for soothing, romantic music.

2. monica says:

What is that spanish guitar song called and by what artist. It is played regularly on 94.7 and I really want to find out!

1. Jesse says:

Ottmar Liebert ” 2 the night ” …maybe ??

2. Laurie says:

The artist is Toni Braxton and the title of the song is Spanish Guitar. That is one of my favorite songs.

3. sonia says:

Hi a song was played this morning (July 27th) about 6:30 am. Do you have the name of that song…it really is very special to me, but I can’t recall the name. P.S. what a great way to wake-up..Thank you1

4. Tim says:

What is the Spanish instrumental by Larry Coryell that is played quite often on the Wave? Is it available on a CD?

1. Ray says:

You play a song I think is called Bogata and the artist is Jeffrey ?
      Is it available on CD?

5. Kplatinum (HKB) says:

I listen to the wave every morning with Pat and Kim however, I would like to no who sang “A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That”. Thanks, 94.7 The Wave # 1 in Ca. “For Real”

1. makanani says:

hi, it is called game of love by michelle branch and santana,🙂

6. Lou says:

looking to know the artist who remade phil collins into the air tonight

7. reynold crane says:

plese tell me the name of the song im in love with my best friendand the enya song in the saint croix cmmercial for the virgin islands

8. Laura says:

OMG… you played a very romantic song today, that I had never heard before, it was a female vocalist but I could not get the song title or her name… a lyric in the song was “I would give my life if I could love you one more time”… somewhere around those lines… Could you please tell me the name of this song… thank you…

9. William says:

10. Kamron Rhodes says:

I Love That Station Because The Song Could It Be I’m Falling In Love By The Spinners

11. beverly says:

what is the name of the latest CD by Jesse Cooke?
    I love his music

12. Cynthia Hayes says:

I love the music you play, but PLEASE announce the artist and title after each one! SO frustrating sometimes to hear in the car, and need to get out but waiting to hear the info, and never know :)) There is a song you play often… sounds like Harry Connick Jr. or Michael Buble, and it says something like ” and tick tick tock.”. etc. “I can remember when, you and I were one” “till you come back again” Does anyone know who this is??